Here are a few of the things I’m looking forward to before the month is over, a few of our Autumn favorites:
- extended-family couples trip to Knott’s Scary Farm (the guys can’t handle it without us!)
- Sunday trip with Freida to a pumpkin patch (for hay-rides, straw maze, and petting zoo)
- date-night at the Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor
- collecting leaves and teaching Freida how to do crayon “rubbings”
- double-date to Phantom of the Opera @ Pantages Theatre (can’t wait, Rivky!)
- pumpkin pie (from fresh pumpkin!) with homemade whip cream
- frequenting flea markets for antique lighting
- a cozy night home with an old film and hot rhubarb-cranberry cobbler + vanilla ice cream
- spending our wedding anniversary in some of our favorite spots!
Hope you’re all falling for fall!!!